To celebrate of the life and poetry of the poet Robert Burns, author of many Scots poems, The Navy Inn in Penzance has put together the perfect menu washed down with a wee dram of Whiskey.
In the words of Robert Burns himself:
Some hae meat and canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it;
But we hae meat, and we can eat,
And sae let the Lord be thankit.
You can book your table by simply calling us on 01736 333232 or via email. Please visit our contact page for further details.
Team Navy 🙂
Sign up for our latest News
Sign Up to the Newsletter to find out about our latest news and updates, entertainment and Navy Inn news.
- ***Our Sample Menu***
- ***Christmas 2016 at The Navy Inn***
- *** You choose the Fish & We’ll cook the Dish ***
- Valentines Weekend 13th and 14th February 2016
- Valentines Day WATCH THIS SPACE!
- New Year at The Navy Inn
- Celebrate Seafood Week With Us
- Christmas Bookings Now Being Taken
- Burns Night Cornwall
The Navy Inn
Monday12 - until late
Tuesday12 - until late
Wednesday12 - until late
Thursday12 - until late
Friday12 - until late
Saturday12 - until late
Sunday12 - until late